CNF Technologies wins $135M Marine Corps computer support contract / Sean Gladwell

This small business is tasked with carrying out research, development, test and evaluation work.

CNF Technologies has won a potential five-year, $135 million contract to help the Marine Corps run its operational and applied computer systems.

The Marine Corps received seven bids for the small business set-aside contract, the Pentagon said in its Friday awards digest.

San Antonio-headquartered CNF's areas of work will include research, development, test and evaluation services in support of the Marines' computing platforms.

Approximately 90% of the work will take place in Quantico, Virginia with the remaining 10% in San Antonio.

CNF touts its core service lines for defense agencies as including research-and-development, cyber operations, electronic warfare and multidomain operations support. The company is also one of five primes on the Air Force's Agile Cyber Technology Program, which carries a $950 million ceiling.